We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website.
You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies and sessions) to collect certain information about your visit, including, without limitation:
- The internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- The date, time, and duration of your visit; and
- The pages viewed by you.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
- The administration, operation, management and marketing of Isbister Partners, including but not limited to enabling decisions to be made about this form
- Accessing any database (including, without limitation, the new Zealand Transport Agency’s database of drivers licences and the department of internal affairs database of passports) to verify identity information
- Marketing goods and services provided by Isbister Partners
- Communicating with you, including by way of email and other electronic or social media means, in connection with administering your requests and on going relationship
- Providing you with customer support
- Enabling any party involved in your investments or mortgages to discharge their respective administrative and regulatory obligations
- Analyse usage of this website
Upon engaging with us (by signing a scope of engagement or declaration and authority) you authorise us to access any of your contact details that may be held by Isbister Partners. Personal information is collected by Isbister Partners. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- For the above-mentioned purposes; or
- For other purposes authorised by you, including purposes outlined in any form you have completed; or
- If we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or
- If we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- If we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information.
Storage and security
Your information will be held by us at the address set out in your advisers disclosure statement for Isbister partners. It will also be stored electronically using cloud services. It may be disclosed to
- A bank or lender that needs to decision a loan application for you
- A kiwisaver provider that we have recommended
- An investment management company that we have recommended
- To inland revenue
- Where required by law
- As otherwise authorised by you
- Where relevant for any purposes above
While our business is based in New Zealand, your information may be disclosed to third party service providers carrying out functions on behalf of us worldwide.
By providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge that our services may be provided by entities located outside of New Zealand.
If we disclose your personal information outside New Zealand, we comply with trans-border data ﬂow privacy standards under the Privacy Act 2020, for example, by taking reasonable steps to:
ensure that the recipient does not breach the New Zealand Privacy Principles; protect the information being held, used or disclosed by the recipient; and ensure that the recipient is subject to substantially similar privacy laws as New Zealand (or where that recipient is not – that you have consented to such disclosure).
Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, or distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit any third party website from a hyperlink displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statement of that websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used, and disclosed.
Right to Access and Correct
We are bound by, and comply with, the Privacy Act 2020. Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and to request correction of any personal information about you held by us.
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by emailing our privacy office at zn.oc1614302237.rets1614302237ibsi@1614302237ofni1614302237 If you have a client portal, you can login and update your details there. Please notify us of any changes to ensure the information we hold about you is accurate.